Dr. Shauna’s mission includes disseminating information and science, facilitating veterinarians to incorporate this medicine, and empowering owners and caretakers to provide care to their animals and anticipate when further care is needed. To this effect, she performs workshops and training seminars, and lectures both in the United States and internationally. She is available for educational forums for veterinarians, veterinary students, other professionals, para-professionals and animal owners/caretakers.
The following list includes some of her interests:
- Pain physiology and management of all species
- Neurology of complementary therapies
- Acupuncture and TCVM basics
- Animal chiropractic/veterinary spinal manipulative therapy
- How these modalities impact the growth of young horses